Follow along with the latest message from Pine Castle
This week's PC Share:
Life’s goal is to do more good than bad.
Post this to your Facebook and Twitter to help share the gospel with your friends.
The Parable of the Net
47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. 49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1. Live with Purpose
Acts 13:36, Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed.
2. Live with a healthy view of true Success
3. Live with the goal of pleasing an audience of “One”
4. Live investing in People
5. Live using the Gifts God gave you
1 Peter 4:10, Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
6. Live with Integrity
7. Live knowing you’ll be held Accountable
8. Live with the right view of Difficulties
9. Live a life with no Regret
1. Too much time spent worrying
2. Not showing my real feelings to people I love
3. Caring too much about what others think
4. Not Following my passion
5. Not fully living in the present and enjoying the amazing moments
6. Not enough travel
7. Not daring to take risks
8. Too little quality time with loved ones
In case you missed them... Answers:
1. Purpose 2. Success 3. One 4. People 5. Gifts
6. Integrity 7. Accountable 8. Difficulties 9. Regret