PCUMC Estate Planning Seminar
September 18 @ 9am-12pm
Attend Pine Castle United Methodist Church’s Estate Planning Seminar, where legal and financial topics will be presented by experts; Lynn Aust (Attorney) and Keith Haskell (Certified Financial Planner). Presented in-person and via live stream / Zoom. This event is free! Refreshments will be served to attendees.
You will learn about:
- Estate Plans; why should you have one; the importance for you, your family, and your church.
- Why online documents do not do what you think.
- Money saving ideas for you and your heirs
- And much more, including a Q&A!
- Date: September 18, 2021, 9am to 12pm (Refreshments served)
- Where: Pine Castle United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall
- Or via live stream / Zoom
Registration for this event has closed.