Follow along with the latest message from Pine Castle
The Great Shepherd reveals a heart of compassion by taking risks to recover those who are lost.
Post this to your Facebook and Twitter to help share the gospel with your friends.
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish
1. The Great Shepherd doesn’t _____________ you
2. The Great Shepherd is _____________ and alert
3. The Great Shepherd has a ________________ plan
4. The Great Shepherd will use a _____________________ moment to get your attention
5. The Great Shepherd uses your ___________________ to bring changes
6. The Great Shepherd will __________ the lost sheep
In case you missed them... Answers:
1. Blame 2. Aware 3. Rescue
4. Defining 5. Prayers 6. Find